Friday, August 25, 2017


All the emotions from Denmark are raging at the moment. I am writing from my workplace right now contemplating on my trip and reading the former post I wrote before leaving. There are many reasons to visit the place again.
I am glad I fought the inner voice in me for this trip. It was an experience I will cherish forever. I wanted to write on everything. Hence the feed on IG flooded with free access to internet. Haha
As I was waiting in the airport for transit in India, I was asking myself if I was missing Denmark or excited to be home. I smiled like a fool with all the beautiful memories my eleven days in the country gave me while I pictured myself working like a donkey at home with projects to complete.
For today, I am introducing the whole new Danish experience.
The heat started from Moscow. I told my friend that I never felt that Asian before. I couldn’t spot anyone shorter than me. And also, the coffee was too strong for me.
I did see the old Scandinavian structures in pictures before but to see it with my own eyes was a feeling which can never be put into words. I knew then that I was falling in love with the place. While it was this beautiful, I also knew from the first that it was an expensive city too. Since I arrived early I booked a room with a friend. It was a hostel. And there were six others to share the room with us. Realizing that a bed cost me 54$ a night was surprising. Haha. And not to forget, the cold wind went through my bone. I had only one jacket. Denmark was hence a beautiful, expensive and a cold city. But there was more to it.
I don’t want to write long blogs. I know how boring it can be to read at times. So this is part one. And before I forget, I miss the food which has improved my skin (not the varieties of breads though), I miss all the beautiful souls I met at UNLEASH and yeah I kinda also miss the handsome and disciplined Danish guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment