Thursday, June 16, 2016

DECHEN AND DORJI (Episode 2)




NOTE: PLEASE GO THROUGH EPISODE 1 JUST BELOW THIS TO DO JUSTICE FOR THIS EPISODE

 Dechen  and Dorji's story  was a tragic. Now, whoever is going through this should take out 5 minutes of your time to think of the short and simple story. Not just think but you should rank them from the most innocent  to the worst person in your list. I asked the person next to me and he provided me with the following.
1. Dechen (Most innocent)
2. Dorji
3. Phuntsho
4. Seday
5. Tashi (worst)

Now is the time to seek truth from all the characters for the action they took.  I told the person next to me to throw any question he had to the character and I will be all of them to answer

DORJI
1. What was the reason you stopped to see Dechen?
Ans: I was very sick and I tried to come but it was impossible. I even told my neighbor who helped me through  my sick days to reach my message to Dechen but that couldn't be done .
2. Were you with Dechen just so you could spent a night with her?
Ans: That was not what I meant. I always hated the eyes with which Tashi used to look at her and to know that Dechen went all that extent even to have slept with him, I could not look at her. I may have done that but I still love her the same.

SEDAY
1. Dechen came to you helpless. Why did you not help her and instead called her for a meeting?
Ans: when you advise your friend and if it helps then its a good thing. if it doesn't then you just become the reason for making their matters worse. I didn't want the blame and so I asked her for the meeting so that we could collectively guide her. I know it would be embarrassing for her to have the dirty truth come out of Tashi's proposal but that's the best I could think of.

TASHI
1. How can you be this inhumane?
Ans: Cmon' ! What do you know?..That I spent the night with Dechen? It was a beautiful night. Just me and her....first we had a cup of tea with the sound of the waves and after that a supper and we spent the whole night looking at the stars. Yes, we spent the night just looking at the stars.

Hope this will make difference if not a lot more, a bit more to the way you perceive people.



No comments:

Post a Comment